Volume: 1; Number: 1; September 2015
Foreword from the Editor-in-Chief
Foreword from the Dean of the University of Applied Health Sciences
- Janko Babić, Melita Rukavina, Morana Bilić
Is physical activity of the students at the University of Applied Health Sciences
related to their personality traits?
- Slađana Štrkalj Ivezić, Lana Mužinić, Marijo Vrdoljak
Psychoeducation about antipsychotics as a way of increasing adherence and treatment efficacy
- Snježana Čukljek, Martina Smrekar, Sanja Ledinski Fičko, Vesna Konjevoda
Differences in the perception of the nursing profession between nursing students and employed nurses
- Josipa Rožman, Goran Arbanas
Do nursing students stigmatize patients suffering from posttraumatic stress disorder?
- Hrvoje Gudlin
Ewing’s sarcoma and physiotherapy as a part of medical treatment in the rehabilitation of oncological patients
- Zlata Pjević, Slađana Štrkalj Ivezić, Anja Melada
Stress coping styles in relation to various psychiatric disorders